Saturday, March 22, 2014

Makeup Review


Wooooooooo!!! look who's HAPPY!!!!!
Makeup review of the month ^_^ 
I just got these today!!! Not intending to go shopping though haha was just passing by but GIRLS HAVE EYES for things. The three items I got are;
1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine 16 Orange impertinent 
2. Original bareMinerals in medium beige
3. Nars blush in Terrid

I will be reviewing one by one soon, so keep in touch guys ^_^

Beautiful makeup give you happy life ^_^




1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine 16 Orange impertinent




One of the prettiest lipstick I owned, the texture of the lipstick is very soft, very nice. The colour on me was a bit morepink  than orange but it amazingly had brighten up my face. These lipsticks are amazing. Moderately pigmented, lightweight, smooth, and glossy.The packaging on these is just beautiful, I put them on my vanity as a sort of decoration. I love these so much!!!!!! Though one thing is, the price is quite high but other than that everything was perfect for me.

Price $55 bought at Mecca Maxima

Point out of ten. 8/10

2. Original bareMinerals in medium beige





Not long ago, I came across mineral makeup so first thing I wanted to own is the mineral powder. I didn't know this brand before until passing it in the store so I said to myself well, I should give it a try and I ended up buying this hahaha. You can't just walk pass it. This brand have variety of shades to match almost any skin tone, you can forget the pores cloging part as it's very light and won't give the "mask" feeling for your face. However the powder will make dry skin even more noticeble and it doesn't give a full coverage, but it's perfect for you if you have your skin in a GOOD condition :D

Price $34.95 bought at Mecca Maxima

Point out of ten. 6/10

3. Nars blush in Terrid






Blushy Blushyyyyyyy!!!! I loveeee Nars products, whether it's eyeshadow or blush  they tend to have nice colour for them. Nars is like the ultimate authority for blush. The silky texture in this blush has a nice shimmering shades in it, not only giving the skin colour but also brightening it up. Use only a little if you don't want to end up looking like a dragqueen with too much blush on the cheek. A light hand and only a little of product will do it thing. It easily blend in to your skin in a couple stoke of brushing 
it in so don't have to go to harsh on your cheek. It comes in a sleek black compact, while it is small and sleek the packaging is like a magnet for finger print, dust or other powdery stuff as it doesn't have those velvet sleeve to keep it clean otherwise everything is good for this product.

Price $45 bought at  Mecca Maxima

Point out of ten  9/10



So these are the item for this months I have came across to, take a try and tell me about yours!!! :D 


Hello guys!!! Have been soooooo long. but I'm here again with the new review. The item for today is sooooo much love...it is the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick  in Rose. 


This palettes has five shimmery strips of pink-tinted shades that can be used as a blush an eyeshadow or even a highlighter. It has been designed to highlight the skin with somewhat pearlescent shimmer which make the face glow. Each strips include: a rosy light-medium pink with a frosted metallic sheen, pink-shimmered peach-orange with a frosted metallic sheen, warm-toned dirty pink with a frosted metallic sheen, warm-toned pink with orange undertones and a frosted metallic sheen (very similar to the one before it), and light rose pink with a frosted metallic sheen.




When everything is swirled together, it makes a rosy champagne-bronze colour. 

When applied, it highlights and adds a touch of warm pink color to cheeks with lots of shimmer and sheen. Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Bricks tend to be high shimmer, so if you prefer subtler, more refined highlighters, I would look elsewhere.The high shimmer is known to emphasizes pores slightly.




When I wore this shade to see how long it would wear for, it hung on well for a god seven hours and looked a little faded after eight hours.The powder itself has a soft texture that’s very shimmery and metallic-like, but it never feels gritty, despite the amount of shimmer in the product. This product also looks really lovely wet, which enables you to bring out the metallic sheen for a very glitzy look.


Price $72 

Point out of ten  8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment